Caring for your Audi
At Audi we offer a range of servicing and maintenance options to help you keep your car in the best possible condition while keeping your costs affordable.
Securing a service plan for your car means you can benefit from:
- Easy, simple budgeting with no surprise bills
- Inflation proof cover – get covered now and avoid any inflation over the life of the plan
- The plan can be transferred to the new owner if you sell your car
- Maintain a full Audi Service history and help enhance the future value of your vehicle
- Our Audi trained technicians only use Audi Genuine parts which not only means quality workmanship but all parts and labour also come with a two-year warranty
Audi Complete is perfect if you want a tailored service plan for your new car that fits your lifestyle.
You can choose between:
- Service only
- Service and maintenance*
- Service, maintenance and tyres*
*These plans also include your first MOT.
Model Service Plans
We also have a range of fixed price service plan options for A1 and A8 new car owners who are looking for service only cover.
A1 Service Plan
The Audi A1 Service Plan is an extremely easy and cost effective way to cover your new Audi's servicing needs for five years or 50,000 miles.
You'll receive complete peace of mind knowing that your servicing costs are taken care of by one affordable and inflation proof payment, so there are no other service bills to plan for.
The A1 Service Plan is available on all new Audi A1 models for:
- £299 for vehicles on the three year variable new A1 service plan
- £390 for vehicles on the three year fixed new A1 service plan
- £499 for vehicles on the five year variable new A1 service plan
- £599 for vehicles on the five year fixed new A1 service plan
A8 Service Plan
The Audi A8 Service Plan has been designed to complement the innovative systems and impressive safety features already built into your new car.
In fact, your Driver’s Information System will even remind you when a service is due.
For £350 (including VAT), the A8 Service Plan takes care of your Audi’s service needs for three years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first.
By choosing this plan, you can be confident of meeting all your A8’s service requirements. It includes routine servicing in line with the Flexible servicing regime, and one brake fluid change.
The plan excludes S8 and A8 W12 models.
Contact us for more advice on the best service schedule for you.